Dark chocolate granita is an amazing alternative to the classic granita made with lemons. It’s sweet but not too sweet, creamy but not too creamy. It’s dairy free, so suitable for vegans, vegetarians and of course, for all of those who are chocolate addicts…and if you want to feel like you are in heaven, why don’t you pour a splash of vodka in it? 🙂 Ahhh, I forgot to say… dark chocolate granita is a guilt-free treat as it contains lots of antioxidants…just sayin’!
Dark Chocolate Granita
Number of People: 4
Alternative to lemon sorbet.
Write a review
- 60 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 150 g sugar
- 600 ml water
- Pour into a container unsweetened cocoa powder, sugar and mix to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Pour the water gradually, stirring to avoid lumps.
- Put the container in the freezer and stir with a fork every 30 minutes.
- Repeat until you get a finely crushed ice.
- You can increase or decrease the amount of sugar and/or cocoa.
World Gluttony http://www.worldgluttony.com/