Fried eggs on streaky bacon is extremely easy and quick to make, delivering the same savoury taste and crispy texture as the traditional one. This is just a little different and with a nicer look for a classier presentation. English breakfast lovers and bodybuilders will fall in love with eggs and bacon even more than before. A great idea to cheer yourself up, surprise your guests and put a smile on to the all those people with morning moods…and not just at breakfast!
Fried Eggs on Streaky Bacon
Number of People: 2
A cute way to serve eggs and bacon.
Write a review
- 100 g thinly sliced streaky bacon
- 4 eggs
- mixed fresh or dry herbs
- sea salt
- In a non-stick pan, fry the streaky bacon on both sides and when crisp, overlap the slices so they slightly lay on top of one another.
- Break the eggs and carefully place them on top of the fried bacon slices.
- Turn the heat down to very low and cook until the egg whites set. Try to keep the yolks intact and runny unless you prefer them more cooked.
- Season with sea salt to taste and sprinkle with mixed herbs.
- Serve with fresh bread.
World Gluttony http://www.worldgluttony.com/