Pancakes are so popular that several recipe variations can be found online, one better than another. This is my gluten free version with a twist: peanut butter! Everybody loves pancakes and peanut butter, so I thought… why not? One day I was having a wonder around at the supermarket, looking for new ideas. I saw the peanut butter powder and I remembered that a friend of mine mentioned it to me. I decided to try it and please my husband who is addicted to peanut butter. As I love making banana pancakes with oats, I thought to add the powdered peanut butter in the mixture as the featured ingredient. A really tasty, healthy, nutritious and light breakfast in just a few minutes… and not only in the morning, but also in the afternoon as a snack or after dinner for dessert! Anytime really! Gluten free peanut butter pancakes are suitable for everyone and there won’t be any guilt that would make you lose sleep over it… and they’re also vegan friendly!
Peanut Butter Pancakes ‘Gluten Free’
Vegan and gluten free. 100% light, healthy & delicious.
Write a review
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup dairy free milk (almond, hazelnut, hemp, soya)
- 1 banana
- 1 ½ tablespoon organic powdered peanut butter (or 1 spoon peanut butter)
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon grounded chia seed & hemp seed
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blitz until everything is mixed together.
- In a pancake pan or a small frying pan, sprinkle few drops of olive oil and pour 1/3 or 1/2 cup of mixture, depending on how big you like them. Garnish with sliced banana and blueberries or any other fruit you like.
- Cook both sides until golden brown.
- Serve hot with maple syrup.
World Gluttony http://www.worldgluttony.com/